BOOK YOUR GETAWAY
Zennest was renovated by a band of merry characters from who each brought a unique passion and skill to the renovation.
- Danny, the foreman, and lead on the project helping make the vision a reality from day 1.
- Steve, Steve is as timeless and as much as part of the cabin as the bedrock is to the land. He was Dan’s right-hand man on the job and worked on all areas of the project.
- Rob was a part of the project from the onset and implemented most of the electrical projects.
- Craig beautified the property with a fresh coat of paint, reinvigorating its color palette and breathing life into the aesthetic things.
- Chris, a talented carpenter, covered all woodwork and decking required; he also grilled each night on the lower back deck and took pictures of the moon.
- Joel, a craftsman from Vegas who loved the outdoor deck looking towards Zion National Park where he would do meditation in the morning before work.
- Keagan and Jake, the dynamic duo that contributed to everything from flooring to decking to concrete to wood bench-making.
Zennest is the luxury cabin that is a testament to human ingenuity, talent, tenacity, and a love for the outdoors and Southern Utah.